Sentences for disguised. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use disguised in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for disguised.
- And I maintain that she had no sense at all of acting Spanish prince disguised as page. (10)
- He is now under the charge of Barto Rizzo, disguised; probably in this house. (10)
- I fancied I might detect him disguised. (10)
- Or did he come to our speisesaal of our lake-palace disguised? (10)
- The title he had disguised Duchess Susan in, he confessed to rueing as the principal cause of the agitation of his principality. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for disguised. Perhaps also see a sentence for dangers and ways to use distilled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use disguised in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.