Examples of dishes sentences. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use dishes in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dishes.
- After the heavy ceremonial entrance and exit of dishes, she begged the earl to accompany her for an examination of the contents of the box. (10)
- Dainty sauces are the life, the nobility, of famous dishes; taken alone, the former would be nauseating, the latter plebeian. (10)
- Dear Jane, how shall we ever recollect half the dishes for grandmama? (4)
- He spoke French well, had some friends, knew little places where pleasant dishes could be met with, queer types observed. (8)
- He was paying the proprietor for the dishes that Augusta did break when she was falling down. (9)
- I give amiable Sir Franks Portuguese dishes. (10)
- Now the pig supplies the most popular of dishes, but it is not accounted the most honoured of animals, unless it be by the cottager. (10)
- On the menu were written the same dishes. (8)
- She removed the dishes, and left him sitting before the empty table-cloth. (9)
- There she washed up plates and dishes, with a stony face, dark under the eyes. (8)
- There were dishes she could have recommended; what a pity! (8)
- To dabble among dishes in a bedroom may perhaps make clean the body; but the imagination takes no share in such a cleansing. (2)
- V 1 Noel went on with her work for a month, and then, one morning, fainted over a pile of dishes. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dishes. Perhaps also see a sentence for displeased and ways to use disclosed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dishes in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.