Disillusioned in sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use disillusioned in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for disillusioned.
- But his playing seemed to her to have lost its fire and sweep; to be stale, and as if disillusioned. (8)
- Disillusioned by Seymour Austin, she was utterly defenceless before Beauchamp: and possibly Beauchamp was in the house. (10)
- The devil himself was not more disillusioned than those two. (8)
- The music of a concertina rose and fell, like the sighing of some disillusioned spirit. (8)
- Twice already she must have felt herself disillusioned by me. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for disillusioned. Perhaps also see a sentence for deciding and ways to use distinct in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use disillusioned in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.