Dismounted sentence. College students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use dismounted in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dismounted.
- An aide-de-camp rode up and dismounted. (1)
- He dismounted, and giving his horse to his servant, walked back with them to Barton, whither he was purposely coming to visit them. (4)
- I can feel to this day the leap of the heart in my mouth when the statue dismounted. (10)
- On foot, from necessity or in deference to his dismounted commander or associates, his conduct was the same. (1)
- Shrapnel, should she not, to be consistent, have dismounted there? (10)
- The Squire dismounted, tethered his horse, and sat under one of those birch-trees, on the fallen body of an elm. (8)
- The lower bunk had been removed, and in its place was the ugly body of a dismounted Gatling gun. (8)
- The pair of cavaliers dismounted and hustled Weyburn in assisting the ladies to descend. (10)
- They dismounted, and crossed to the butcher shop where the provision man corroborated the tablet, but could not understand their wish to go up stairs. (9)
- To effect his object, he dismounted and led his horse through the gates, turning from gravel to sward, to keep in the dusk. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dismounted. Perhaps also see a sentence for darcy and ways to use dispersing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dismounted in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.