Use dispatched in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use dispatched in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dispatched.
- Elizabeth most thankfully consented, and a servant was dispatched to Longbourn to acquaint the family with her stay and bring back a supply of clothes. (4)
- His letter was soon dispatched; for, though dilatory in undertaking business, he was quick in its execution. (4)
- Men bearing umbrellas, shawls, and cloaks were dispatched on a circuit of the park. (10)
- Milray argued that the spring and summer months had secretly dispatched some fall and winter month to ransack the stores at Middlemount Centre for them. (9)
- She needed him urgently, and knowing him faithful to the death, she, because she knew him, dispatched purely the words which said she needed him. (10)
- The Colonel was dispatched to see that the wraps and traps of his party were sent to this number, and Basil went with him. (9)
- The note was immediately dispatched, and its contents as quickly complied with. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dispatched. Perhaps also see a sentence for decanter and ways to use dispute in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dispatched in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.