Sentences for dispensing. Writers, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use dispensing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dispensing.
- Dispensing tremendous marriage as it does, the Law can have no conscience. (10)
- He caught a fever in the French camp, where he was dispensing vivers and provends out of English hampers. (10)
- There indeed we may, sitting with the very Highest, forget our personal disappointments in dispensing reprobation for misconduct, however eminent the offenders. (10)
- There is no dispensing with him. (10)
- Would she be satisfied with the rule of his ancestral hall, and the dispensing of hospitalities to the county? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dispensing. Perhaps also see a sentence for dad and ways to use diamonds in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dispensing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.