Displaced sentence example. Writers, word game players, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use displaced in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for displaced.
- He had displaced the prophylactic cover of the scarf. (10)
- Nor had any combinations upon the theme of business displaced it. (10)
- She so quietly displaced the lady visiting him at the City offices. (10)
- The carriage-door being closed, he regained his courtly composure; his fury was displaced by a chiding finger, which he presently kissed. (10)
- The lady resisted; she was vanquished, as the shades are displaced by simple apparition of daylight. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for displaced. Perhaps also see a sentence for dreamy and ways to use dining-parlour in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use displaced in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.