Use the word displease in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use displease in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for displease.
- But if I go on, I shall displease you by saying what I think of persons you esteem. (4)
- It was painful to her to disappoint and displease them, particularly to displease her brother; but she could not repent her resistance. (4)
- The music, too, did not displease her. (8)
- What had I been saying to displease you? (4)
- What has the band done to displease him? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for displease. Perhaps also see a sentence for dominion and ways to use discerned in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use displease in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.