Sentence with word disputed. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use disputed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for disputed.
- Captains, and a giddy subaltern likewise, disputed claims to possess her. (10)
- Lander, as if her husband had disputed the theory with his taciturn back. (9)
- Mavering had once done a thing justice, she did not bring it up again unless somebody disputed it. (9)
- Three of the ruffians now disputed the way with bare steel. (10)
- Variously and hotly disputed were these claims, as many red coxcombs testified. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for disputed. Perhaps also see a sentence for dissolved and ways to use disappointments in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use disputed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.