Dissatisfied sentence. College students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use dissatisfied in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dissatisfied.
- Clearly, I was dissatisfied with my entertainment; and I decided I should not pay unless I met a beggar. (2)
- England expected them to do their duty; they did it, and she was not dissatisfied, nor should they be. (10)
- Having got it written on the card, she was dissatisfied with it in that shape, and copied it upon a sheet of note- paper. (9)
- Hence arose the dissatisfied third party, and the letters of this minority to the newspapers, exciting, if not actually dividing, all England for several months. (10)
- Her attitude continuing unchanged, he became sensible of a monotony in the speech with which he assailed it, and he rose to leave, not dissatisfied. (10)
- I move in the centre of a perfect machine, and I am dissatisfied. (10)
- If it keeps on smiling it ends by making us dissatisfied again. (9)
- It was a passage apparently from real life, and it involved a dissatisfied boarder and the daughter of the landlady. (9)
- It was the sound, as when out of Court the public is dissatisfied with a verdict. (10)
- Jarette was not at his ease; he was distinctly dissatisfied with his surroundings, and with himself for being so. (1)
- Rushworth, that hers was not the only dissatisfied bosom amongst them: there was gloom on the face of each. (4)
- The postillion was in a dissatisfied state of mind. (10)
- They had come back to their old camping-ground, rather dissatisfied with the squire. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dissatisfied. Perhaps also see a sentence for darcy and ways to use dispersing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dissatisfied in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.