Use the word distinctness in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use distinctness in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for distinctness.
- Again and yet again it sounded, with terrible distinctness. (1)
- He repeated the directions he had already given with still greater distinctness, and, saying that he should come in the morning, drove away. (9)
- I do not remember what else he talked of, though once I remembered it with what I believed an ineffaceable distinctness. (9)
- It was easier to remain incredulous notwithstanding the gradational distinctness of the whispers. (10)
- Out of the sweet and dear delight of this encyclopedian reserve two or three facts appeared with a present distinctness. (9)
- Suddenly out of the obscurity burst a great sound of cheering, which filled the intervals between the reports of the guns with startling distinctness! (1)
- With perfect distinctness he could still see the group before the altar rails, just as if he had not been a part of it himself. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for distinctness. Perhaps also see a sentence for dotted and ways to use disillusionment in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use distinctness in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.