Distraught in a sample sentence. Journalists, readers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use distraught in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for distraught.
- And yet her friends were well-beloved by her; but her emotions were distraught. (10)
- He came back late in the afternoon, looking jaded and distraught. (9)
- Her rejection of his ridiculously generous proposal seemed to show an intervening hand in his favour, that sent her distraught at the right moment. (10)
- His mood of marching straight up to the guns thus checked, he was left pensive and distraught. (8)
- Or if, instead of chattering a mixture of the rational and the monstrous, he had been heard to rave like the utterly distraught. (10)
- She broke away from him, and went out into the twilight, distraught, but unconvinced. (8)
- Their natural emotions were distraught. (10)
- Thus did a nature distraught by pain obtain some short lull of repose. (10)
- Vostrand and he watched them awhile, in talk that straggled away from them, and became more and more distraught in view of them. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for distraught. Perhaps also see a sentence for dennant and ways to use distinct in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use distraught in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.