How do you use divert in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use divert in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for divert.
- But there was nothing in the world to divert the current. (8)
- Groynes had been run down to intercept him and divert him. (10)
- He kept his eyes steadily before him, not wanting to seethe men falling, not wanting anything to divert him from getting there. (8)
- He proposed to sit beside her and divert her. (10)
- Her musical volubility flowed to entrance and divert him, as it did. (10)
- Her wish was to divert her uncle. (10)
- I was glad of an opportunity to divert public attention from myself, and return some of the compliments I had received. (2)
- The grave senior was doing his utmost to divert one of my years. (10)
- Woodseer had been allowed to sit by his bed yesterday only for ten minutes, to divert him with his talk. (10)
- You divert me against my conscience. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for divert. Perhaps also see a sentence for device and ways to use dinner-bell in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use divert in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.