How to use divide in a sentence. Journalists, professors, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use divide in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for divide.
- Darcy was almost as far from her as the table could divide them. (4)
- I have united for their case what they must divide for mine. (4)
- It was too late to think of an operation to divide them. (10)
- Surely I divide your grief, and may I not claim your confidence? (10)
- Their union, she believed, could not divide her more from other men, than their final separation. (4)
- They are destined for each other by the voice of every member of their respective houses; and what is to divide them? (4)
- They are not at all the less written you know, because you divide them. (4)
- When Anthony refused, on petition, to advance one hundred pounds to the farmer, there was ill blood to divide them. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for divide. Perhaps also see a sentence for diction and ways to use dinner in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use divide in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.