Divinity in sentence. Those in an MBA program, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use divinity in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for divinity.
- And in a giant are various giants to be slain, or thoroughly subdued, ere this divinity is taken for leader. (10)
- Beamish, a real divinity! (10)
- But whoever, or whatever, may have been the divinity whose ends they shaped, unto Him, or It, they had builded a temple. (7)
- Cynolatry is tolerant so long as the dog is not denied an equal divinity with the deities of other faiths. (7)
- He was a serious divinity, and so were all the mid-Western human-beings about him. (9)
- It is certainly a curious spectacle, and doubtless it ought to convince an observer of the divinity of the institution. (9)
- She alarmed him; he assumed the amazing god of love under the subtlest guise of the divinity. (10)
- She was the presiding divinity. (10)
- There again was Castanet, a partisan leader in a voluminous peruke and with a taste for controversial divinity. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for divinity. Perhaps also see a sentence for decorous and ways to use disgustingly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use divinity in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.