Sentences for divisions. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use divisions in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for divisions.
- A hundred yards in rear was a second line; behind this, the reserve brigades and divisions in column. (1)
- And it is as well to mark the divisions, for the better knowledge of our countrymen. (10)
- For that purpose we must have power; for power wealth; for wealth industry; for industry internal peace: therefore no agitation, no artificial divisions. (10)
- Had our other divisions arrived during the night and passed the river to assist us? (7)
- Hence our many divisions. (10)
- The ladies had not been long in the drawing-room, before the other ladies, in their different divisions, arrived. (4)
- These five divisions were the avant garde of the main body of the Italian army. (10)
- To an imagination which had hoped for the smallest divisions, and the heaviest stone-work, for painted glass, dirt, and cobwebs, the difference was very distressing. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for divisions. Perhaps also see a sentence for durance and ways to use disclosure in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use divisions in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.