Use the word dizzy in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use dizzy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dizzy.
- After it, he was a dizzy moralizer, waiting for the winds to blow him to his deed-ox out. (10)
- By the middle of the day he felt dizzy and exhausted, but utterly disinclined to eat. (8)
- Fancy that great bulk whirling down to earth from so dizzy an altitude!… (7)
- Gyp heard their voices, and, faint, dizzy, stood looking back after them. (8)
- He began to squander his dizzy wits in profuse apologies. (10)
- Not far to walk, but the sun was hot, and he reached the house feeling rather dizzy. (8)
- Stooping was not good for him, and he became very dizzy and red in the forehead. (8)
- Under the strain of this duel of eyes, she felt herself beginning to sway, to get dizzy. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dizzy. Perhaps also see a sentence for dominion and ways to use discerned in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dizzy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.