How do you use doctrine in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use doctrine in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for doctrine.
- For in this country we have pushed the doctrine of free speech to a limit which threatens the noble virtue of patriotism. (8)
- He was that pathetic paradox, a prophet who cannot practise what he preaches, who cannot build his doctrine into the edifice of a living faith. (9)
- My doctrine has never aimed at the subjection of the understanding. (4)
- The doctrine was an invention to enable men to act like dogs with clear consciences. (8)
- The ropedancer remembered this statement, questioned other Bacchantes about these things, and heard the doctrine of the transmigration of the soul confirmed. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for doctrine. Perhaps also see a sentence for devoured and ways to use downstairs in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use doctrine in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.