How do you use document in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use document in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for document.
- A more precious document had never been handed to him. (10)
- And at the document which did hand it down he looked with angry and resentful eyes. (8)
- At one part of the document her forehead wrinkled slightly. (10)
- Had he received this document three months ago, he would not have taken it thus. (8)
- He has a document in his hand. (8)
- He signed the document, and was soon feeding and drinking his wine. (10)
- Soames skewered the document on to a number of other papers and hung up his hat. (8)
- The beautiful concision of style in this document gave Algernon a feeling of profound deference toward the law and its officers. (10)
- The syntax of this remarkable document was perhaps open to critical objection, but that was clearly enough the meaning of it. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for document. Perhaps also see a sentence for devilry and ways to use dote in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use document in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.