Sentences using the word dorothea. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use dorothea in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dorothea.
- Dorothea and Virginia would have her go. (10)
- Dorothea had it in mind to say, that if she thirsted for any special comfort, the friends about her would offer consolation for confidence. (10)
- Dorothea patted her thick brown twisted locks of hair. (10)
- Dorothea thought that Virginia was long in settling herself. (10)
- He was, Dorothea feelingly added, regularity itself. (10)
- In the presence of the simple silvery ladies Dorothea and Virginia, she had qualms, as if she were breaking out in spots before them. (10)
- The Duvidney ladies, Dorothea and Virginia, would have cited ancestral names, showing it to be the worst of intimations. (10)
- The ladies Dorothea and Virginia, consulted, and pronounced the name of Marsett to be a reputable County name. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dorothea. Perhaps also see a sentence for despondency and ways to use doubting in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dorothea in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.