Sentence using the word doubly. Journalists, readers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use doubly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for doubly.
- As she became sacreder and doubly precious to him, the less would he venture to thwart her, though he should think her mad. (10)
- Doubly heterodox will not do! (10)
- He remembered his engagement and grew doubly embittered. (10)
- He was doubly precious to her after the encounter she had just gone though. (8)
- It is on her account that attention to Randalls is doubly due, and she must doubly feel the omission. (4)
- Redworth was guilty of a sigh: for now Diana Warwick stood free; doubly free, he was reduced to reflect in a wavering dubiousness. (10)
- She must have been frightened by his visit; and, perhaps, doubly miserable since, knowing nothing, imagining everything! (8)
- She, however, yielded one of her bags, and he, though doubly laden, was happy. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for doubly. Perhaps also see a sentence for desired and ways to use double-dealing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use doubly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.