Doves sentence example. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use doves in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for doves.
- Annette fed the doves; it was pretty to see her. (8)
- It was merciful that she was going away from Cramier, going to where he had in fancy watched her feed her doves. (8)
- Some of his doves had flown up from their perches round the dovecot, and were stretching their wings in the wind. (8)
- The old gardener had finished his job of mowing, and came with a little basket of grain to feed the doves. (8)
- The sun was on the wing scattering little white clouds, as an eagle might scatter doves. (8)
- They consisted of a crow, a sheep, a turkey, two doves, a pony, and sundry fragments. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for doves. Perhaps also see a sentence for dreamed and ways to use doubt in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use doves in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.