A sentence for the word down-stairs. University students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use down-stairs in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for down-stairs.
- And in this mood she ran down-stairs and met Colonel De Craye on the station steps. (10)
- And she went down-stairs. (8)
- And with that smile warming the memory of those spirit-haunted eyes, we crept down-stairs again, and out into the fields. (8)
- But she woke early, and crept down-stairs before any one else was astir, and went to the library. (9)
- Cecilia was down-stairs at a quarter to nine. (10)
- He put his hands up to his ears and ran down-stairs. (8)
- He went down-stairs and drank some brandy. (8)
- I flew down-stairs, and wrote a cheque, and posted it at once with my own hand. (8)
- March took his fingers off the quarter, and went down-stairs and out of the door without another word. (9)
- Or was some one noiselessly rifling the room down-stairs? (8)
- Rose came down-stairs dressed for riding. (10)
- She put on her bonnet hastily, tried the effect of a peculiar smile in the mirror, and lightly ran down-stairs. (10)
- When Kirsteen and Sheila came to relieve him of that vigil he went down-stairs. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for down-stairs. Perhaps also see a sentence for dodged and ways to use docile in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use down-stairs in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.