Sentences with dozens in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use dozens in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dozens.
- Deborah Gossip of this interesting bantling, which was forthwith dandled in dozens of feminine laps. (10)
- Dozens of gentlemen heard the word. (10)
- Dozens of writers will be in at yonder yawning breach, if only perusers will rally to the philosophic standard. (10)
- Dozens, foreign and domestic, are on the back of Old England; a tribute to our quality if at the same time an irritating scourge. (10)
- He dropped dozens of similar remarks, and sometimes talked downright flattery, I had so deeply impressed him. (10)
- He rolled a ball for souls, excited like kittens, to catch it, and tumbling into the dozens of vacant pits. (10)
- He spied at Westlake, spied at Redworth, at old Lord Larrian, at Lord Dannisburgh, at Arthur Rhodes, dozens. (10)
- Ombre, young Cressett, and the dozens. (10)
- People get over dozens of such fancies. (9)
- Sudden flames burst out here and there, singly and in dozens. (7)
- The maids do their work very well, and I think we shall be able to send back some dozens of the rings. (4)
- Well, if not dozens, half-dozens; gallant pens are alive; one can speak of them in the plural. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dozens. Perhaps also see a sentence for discerning and ways to use donkeys in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dozens in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.