Use the word drab in a sentence. English majors, readers, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use drab in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for drab.
- A pair of drab cloth gaiters did much to identify him with an old school of gentlemen, not very definite in time or place. (9)
- But be it admitted, that to any one loving colour, music, chivalry, the Island of Drab is an exile. (10)
- I do not offer you a drab for your daughter-in-law, sir. (10)
- It was Irene; he could not mistake her walk in that little drab street. (8)
- Rose-pink and dirty drab will alike have passed away. (10)
- She fixed her eyes on the back of the chauffeur, in his drab coat with the red collar, finding some comfort in its solidity. (8)
- Some munition-wagons, painted a dull grey, lumbered past, driven by sunburned youths in drab. (8)
- Winlow, blue room and dress; maid, small drab. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for drab. Perhaps also see a sentence for dominion and ways to use drawn in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use drab in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.People looking for: "sentence of drab in english", visited this page.