Sentence with word dragon. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use dragon in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dragon.
- Adrian was a lazy dragon. (10)
- Baroness Turckems was already exercising her functions of dragon. (10)
- But Aunt Lisbeth tartly turned the Dragon to the wall. (10)
- She is a praiseworthy dragon. (10)
- The dragon in Aunt Lisbeth was destroyed. (10)
- The dragon still lacked a tip to his forked tongue, and a stream of fiery threads dangled from the jaws of the monster. (10)
- Then it looked round and, perceiving the knight, bellowed aloud, and changed itself into a dragon spouting fire. (5)
- This was to have fled from a dragon! (10)
- Whoso drank of the ale of the Green Dragon kept in his memory a place apart for it. (10)
- Why, the Dragon of Wantley sat on its eggs, you may be convinced! (10)
- Yet her nether lip and little white chin-ball had a dreamy droop; her frank blue eyes went straight into the speaker: the dragon slept. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dragon. Perhaps also see a sentence for distraught and ways to use drawing-rooms in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dragon in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.