Sentences for dramatist. ESL students, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use dramatist in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dramatist.
- In both cases the advantage the dramatist hopes to confer on the public is immediate and practical. (8)
- Not being a dramatist, I still cannot indulge the greatest contempt of that play and its public. (9)
- Now, in writing plays, there are, in this matter of the moral, three courses open to the serious dramatist. (8)
- Probably no dramatist ever needed the stage less, and none ever brought more to it. (9)
- Raymond gave it was substantially the work of this unknown dramatist. (9)
- So hard does the faith of the unsuccessful dramatist in his work die. (9)
- The dramatist who hangs his characters to his plot, instead of hanging his plot to his characters, is guilty of cardinal sin. (8)
- This distinctive essence of a play, marking its brand, is the one thing at which the dramatist cannot work, for it is outside his consciousness. (8)
- This, however, is not to say that a dramatist should, or indeed can, keep himself and his temperamental philosophy out of his work. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dramatist. Perhaps also see a sentence for dangers and ways to use drawing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dramatist in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.