Sentences using the word drawer. Journalists, professors, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use drawer in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for drawer.
- But you should not have taken it out, my dear, when I sent you to the drawer. (4)
- Every corner, drawer, photograph, paper was a thread in the long-spun web of his life in this house. (8)
- Evidently discovering that it was no more than she expected, she sighed, and rummaged out of a top drawer an old illustrated magazine. (8)
- Harz methodically took up the pistols, and put them back into the drawer. (8)
- He thought them bad, and did not hang them because of the signature; he kept them locked up in a drawer. (8)
- In this particular drawer they were of the best Byzantine dynasty, very rare. (8)
- Mechanically she closed drawer after drawer, went to her bed, lay on it, and buried her face in the pillows. (8)
- Pendyce went to his study, took some papers from a locked drawer, and sat a long time looking at them. (8)
- Polteed unlocked a drawer, produced a memorandum, ran his eyes over it, and locked the drawer up again. (8)
- Put it in a packet, tie it round with string, seal it up, drop it in a drawer, lock the drawer! (8)
- She begins again brushing her hair, then stops, and taking a packet of letters from a drawer of her dressing-table, reads. (8)
- She drew the key from her purse, and opened a drawer. (10)
- With a cheek flushed by hope, and an eye straining with curiosity, her fingers grasped the handle of a drawer and drew it forth. (4)
- With a shudder of delight she dropped her notebook back into the drawer, flung off her nightgown, and flew into her bath. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for drawer. Perhaps also see a sentence for detected and ways to use dream in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use drawer in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.