How do you use drawings in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use drawings in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for drawings.
- He redoubled his efforts to find something good about the drawings. (8)
- His drawings fetched high prices. (8)
- I know what your drawings are. (4)
- Just as your drawings always are, my dear. (4)
- Opening it with his usual calm and happy curiosity, he perceived that it was composed of pen-and-ink drawings. (10)
- She blushed fiery red, and turned the leaves of a portfolio of drawings. (10)
- Sitting there, telling him about Ireland, showing him the little batch of drawings she had done while she was away. (8)
- The drawings were pleasing enough, with quite a sense of atmosphere, and something individual in the brush work. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for drawings. Perhaps also see a sentence for devilry and ways to use drawer in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use drawings in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.