Drenched sentence. Students, professors, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use drenched in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for drenched.
- A wren warbles, and flits through the lank drenched brambles; hill-side opens green; elsewhere is mist, everywhere expectancy. (10)
- And you must be drenched! (10)
- But it was not over in a minute; they were soon drenched. (8)
- Half-a-dozen steps, and he came in contact with some one, and they were mutually drenched with water by the shock. (10)
- I felt about until my hand encountered a stout branch, and to this I tied Modestine, a haggard, drenched, desponding donkey. (2)
- I remember having thought of the barque Priscilla as I watched our lithe Dalmatians slide along the drenched decks of the Verona frigate. (10)
- Let him be drenched, his heart will sing. (10)
- Or they drenched wood and field for a day and opened on the high South-western star. (10)
- People go by, so drenched and draggle-tailed that I have often wondered how they found the heart to undress. (2)
- The air was drenched with the scent of pinks and picotees in his flower-borders. (8)
- The green drenched weeds lay all about in his path, bent thick, and the forest drooped glimmeringly. (10)
- The rain had drenched the long grass, and she turned back. (8)
- The two brothers were drenched as they cantered silently home. (8)
- We reached the shore drenched, angry with ourselves, and with each other; I started sulkily for home. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for drenched. Perhaps also see a sentence for darting and ways to use dragon in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use drenched in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.