Use dresses in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use dresses in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dresses.
- Ecclesford and its theatre, with its arrangements and dresses, rehearsals and jokes, was his never-failing subject, and to boast of the past his only consolation. (4)
- Get some of them imported dresses. (9)
- He dresses tastefully; the best English style. (10)
- He said she must be feeling herself quite a young lady now, in her long dresses, and he praised the dress which she had on. (9)
- Her aunt Forey warned her to have her dresses in readiness. (10)
- I never in my life saw anything more elegant than their dresses. (4)
- Miss Tilney was in a very pretty spotted muslin, and I fancy, by what I can learn, that she always dresses very handsomely. (4)
- On the other hand, the dresses seem indefinitely prettier, as they should be in compensation. (9)
- She likes to see her rooms filled with pretty dresses, but she has no social instincts and no social inspiration whatever. (9)
- She scoffed at herself continually, even for putting on dresses of colours which Hilary was fond of. (8)
- The flicker of the dresses was no longer visible. (8)
- The young woman had come back with several dresses in her arms, and Ashurst eyed her laying them against her own modish figure. (8)
- We shall have to find you some dresses, then. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dresses. Perhaps also see a sentence for decanter and ways to use drooping in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dresses in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.