Sentence using the word dressing-table. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use dressing-table in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dressing-table.
- Brinkley turned round from her dressing-table to see what her husband meant, but the newspaper hid him. (9)
- Clutching the bed-rail, Winifred reached up and turned the switch of the light hanging above her dressing-table. (8)
- He went up to bed, and in the mirror on his dressing-table met himself. (8)
- She begins again brushing her hair, then stops, and taking a packet of letters from a drawer of her dressing-table, reads. (8)
- The stuff we have taken is some of that which will be found on the dressing-table. (8)
- The wardrobe stood open as if it had been hastily ransacked, and her dressing-table was bare. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dressing-table. Perhaps also see a sentence for despicable and ways to use drawings in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dressing-table in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.