How do you use dromore in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use dromore in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dromore.
- An hour went by, and Dromore did not come. (8)
- Dark under the eyes, he had not the proper gloss of a Dromore at this season of the year. (8)
- Dromore, sir, is not in. (8)
- For Johnny Dromore had assuredly not seemed too happy, under all his hard-bitten air. (8)
- Fortunate that Johnny Dromore was not there to see! (8)
- He came to the opening of the street where Dromore lived. (8)
- No need to ask; for there was Dromore in the hall, on his way from dinner to the card-room. (8)
- Now that she was with them, Oliver Dromore began to haunt the house, coming at all hours, on very transparent excuses. (8)
- Then he saw that Dromore had dropped the large green book, and was standing before the fire. (8)
- What had Dromore come for? (8)
- Whatever happened, Johnny Dromore must be left out. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dromore. Perhaps also see a sentence for devoured and ways to use drove in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dromore in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.