Drowning in a sample sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use drowning in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for drowning.
- I would cling to my, belief in him if I were drowning. (10)
- She led her senses round to weep, and produced a state of mental drowning for a truce to the bitter riddle. (10)
- Sinking deeper, an anguish of humiliation smote her to a sense of drowning. (10)
- They say that through the minds of drowning men troop ghosts of past experience. (8)
- We had to circumvent our charge in her present design of drowning herself, and walk her past the streets crossing Beacon to the river. (9)
- Why, when we are not near drowning, catch at apparent straws, which may be instruments having sharp edges? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for drowning. Perhaps also see a sentence for depart and ways to use dress in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use drowning in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.