Drug example sentences. English majors, professors, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use drug in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for drug.
- A drug on the market. (8)
- After these long prayers she would feel calmed, drowsy, as though she had taken a drug. (8)
- But a small quantity of every drug was to be reserved for his own personal use. (5)
- He had to talk to drug his thoughts. (10)
- He multiplied images, projected visions, nestled in his throbs to drug and dance his brain. (10)
- Her father had willingly swallowed a drug, but his suspicions only slumbered, and she could not instil her own vivid hopefulness and trust into him. (10)
- I drink the wine of aspiration, and the drug of disillusion. (8)
- I walked like a man with a yawning wound, and had to whip the sense of passion for a drug. (10)
- If we have been righted to health by a medical draught, we are bound to be respectful to our drug. (10)
- She hesitated to assent: it seemed like a drug that she was offered. (10)
- The drug you have swallowed to cheat yourself will not bear the shock awaiting you tomorrow with the first light. (10)
- Woman is a trouble, a drug. (10)
- You speak of the Lord loving his own; you make out the Lord to be your own, and use your religion like a drug. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for drug. Perhaps also see a sentence for defiantly and ways to use drooped in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use drug in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.