Sentences with dryfooses in them. Students, people who enjoy word games, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use dryfooses in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dryfooses.
- All the fashionable people there to-night were like the Dryfooses a generation or two ago. (9)
- Alma was left with Beaton near the piano, and he began to talk about the Dryfooses as he sat down on the piano-stool. (9)
- He parted from him on the usual terms outwardly, but he felt obscurely abused by Fulkerson in regard to the Dryfooses, father and son. (9)
- In compensation for his prudence in regard to the Dryfooses he now indulged an impulse. (9)
- Such people as the Dryfooses are the raw material of good society. (9)
- The Marches, with Fulkerson, went to see the Dryfooses off on the French steamer. (9)
- They had to walk up four blocks and then half a block across before they came to the indistinctive brownstone house where the Dryfooses lived. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dryfooses. Perhaps also see a sentence for discomfort and ways to use dreamer in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dryfooses in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.