Use the word du in a sentence. English majors, readers, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use du in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for du.
- But I du never listen. (8)
- Deary-me, wherever du yu get yore notions? (8)
- Die Strassen ruhen; die Stadt schlaft; aber dort, siehst Du, dort liegt das blaue Meer, das nimmer-schlafende! (10)
- Du seem to grow-like in the naight. (8)
- Du they tache yu to love yore neighbours? (8)
- Eccentric; which only means, hors du commun; and can be natural. (10)
- Folks as wish for the mune never du no gude. (8)
- Jean du Gard kept hard upon my tracks, and near the summit overtook me. (2)
- Jean du Gard, and we met no one but a carter, visible afar off by the glint of the moon on his extinguished lantern. (2)
- Tam du luke wonderful aztonished; haw, haw! (8)
- What a man cude du, the skipper did. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for du. Perhaps also see a sentence for dominion and ways to use ducal in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use du in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.