Use dues in a sentence. Journalists, readers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use dues in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dues.
- A German on English soil should remember the dues of a guest. (10)
- As he disapproved without squeamishness, the impulsive but sharply critical woman close by nodded; and she gave him his dues for being no courtier. (10)
- Be philosophical, but accept your personal dues. (10)
- But, then, Ormont had high principles with regard to the dues to his family. (10)
- She and the law differed in their interpretation of the dues of wedlock. (10)
- Sir Willoughby will have his dues. (10)
- The desire in her was to be quit of the flesh, bearing a picture of her husband as having the dues of his merits. (10)
- Thompson went to church regularly; paid his rates and dues without overmuch, or at least more than common, grumbling. (10)
- Well, Lady Eglett, and Aminta, Countess of Ormont, will be in that Peerage, as they call it, let her only have her dues. (10)
- What was the essential difference, between taking tribute of travellers passing on horseback, and collecting dues from travellers arriving by steamer? (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dues. Perhaps also see a sentence for debtor and ways to use durham in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dues in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.