Sentence with word dungeon. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use dungeon in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dungeon.
- I call it a cave without exaggeration; to pass below that arch of leaves was like entering a dungeon. (2)
- It was as though the soul of the English people were escaping from its dungeon of reserve, on the pinions of that chant. (8)
- Many of the original brotherhood had fallen, on the battle-field, on the glacis, or in the dungeon. (10)
- She flies from one dungeon into another. (10)
- That life with her husband was a dungeon to her nature deeper than any imposed by present conditions. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dungeon. Perhaps also see a sentence for diverged and ways to use dupe in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dungeon in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.