Sentences with dupe in them. University students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use dupe in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dupe.
- Address him for counsel in the person of dupe, she could not; shame was a barrier. (10)
- Another voice in the young nobleman cried: Pooh, dolt and dupe! (10)
- He beheld a dupe trotting into a carefully-laid pitfall. (10)
- He conjured-up her features, and they said, her innocence was the sinner; they scoffed at him for the dupe he was willing to be. (10)
- Her letter may sting, it shall not dupe. (10)
- How, for example, shall an audience be assured that an evident and monstrous dupe is actually deceived without being an absolute fool? (10)
- So well had the clever lady played the dupe that he forgot there was a part for him to play. (10)
- This creature had not the capacity to dupe. (10)
- Up in her room Vittoria held council with Rocco, Agostino, and the impresario, Salvolo, who was partly their dupe. (10)
- You treat me as you treated the lady who came here formerly to wrest your dupe from your clutches. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dupe. Perhaps also see a sentence for disclose and ways to use dupes in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dupe in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.