Sentence with word dutch. University students, professors, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use dutch in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dutch.
- But what I want is to see a Dutch lugger. (9)
- Our mediaeval Enemy sat symbolical in his deformities, as in old Italian and Dutch thick-line engravings of him. (10)
- Skepsey looked at the Tower in sympathy, wondering whether the Tower had seen those impudent Dutch a nice people at home, he had heard. (10)
- The Dutch cheese had been bowled into bits. (10)
- Then followed a desperate lunch and dinner where an unbroken forest of German, and a still more impenetrable morass of Dutch, hemmed us in. (9)
- There is a scent, too, underneath the freshness-sweet-brier, I think, and our Dutch honeysuckle; nothing else could so delicately twine itself with air. (8)
- These had already mounted to the royal box, and they stood there while the orchestra played one of the Dutch national airs. (9)
- They did not move any more than if they had been fishing in an old Dutch print. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dutch. Perhaps also see a sentence for distinguishable and ways to use duvidney in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dutch in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.