Use earliest in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use earliest in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for earliest.
- Anne and Henrietta, finding themselves the earliest of the party the next morning, agreed to stroll down to the sea before breakfast. (4)
- Clara was her earliest visitor, and each asked the other whether she had slept, and took the answer from the face presented to her. (10)
- Darcy was delighted with their engagement; his friend had given him the earliest information of it. (4)
- De Forest, the earliest real American novelist, and for certain gifts in seeing and telling our life also one of the greatest. (9)
- How it would affect Frank was among the earliest thoughts of both. (4)
- Our ages were nearly the same, and from our earliest years we were playfellows and friends. (4)
- She was out with the earliest light. (10)
- There were meadow-larks and robins without as well as within, and it was no subjective plough that turned the earliest furrows in those opulent fields. (9)
- They crossed by the Old Bridge, which is of the earliest years of the seventh century, between rows of saints whose statues surmount the piers. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for earliest. Perhaps also see a sentence for effected and ways to use earthly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use earliest in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.