Earned in a sample sentence. ESL students, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use earned in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for earned.
- But they built a future in which they easily lived on that and on what March earned with his pen. (9)
- He earned an income by it, but he was not dependent on that income. (8)
- He had not earned her. (8)
- He has earned a pipe of tobacco; make up a bed for him. (10)
- He said he had earned only a few pence that day, and would be beaten. (10)
- He was now giving them some three hundred a year out of his fees; and dead directors unfortunately earned no fees! (8)
- He will have a very pretty income to make ducks and drakes with, and earned without much trouble. (4)
- I earned a great deal of money: two pounds ten shillings a week. (10)
- I kept him fasting since he earned his breakfast. (10)
- It was a position he had earned with his goggling eyes, and his astute philosophy; from it he should not be disturbed. (8)
- Nevertheless, when he rose at half-past eight and went into the bathroom, he had earned his grim satisfaction in this victory of will-power. (8)
- She came up to London and earned her own living by playing the piano until she married again. (8)
- Standing among his pictures, he saw before him a future full of bargains earned by the trained faculty of knowing better than other people. (8)
- What became of the money he earned? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for earned. Perhaps also see a sentence for emphatically and ways to use earliest in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use earned in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.