Earnestness used in sentences. University students, readers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use earnestness in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for earnestness.
- He bent over to her with the perusing earnestness of a gentleman about to trifle. (10)
- He gave her to understand that he had looked at her with some earnestness. (4)
- He guessed the length of her acting, and the time for her earnestness. (10)
- He liked the young man for his earnestness and honest outspeaking. (10)
- No stronger proof of their aethereal conversational earnestness could be offered. (10)
- Not earnestness worn as a cloak, but issuing, we see; not simply a leader of musicians, a leader of men. (10)
- She looked at him with the sorrowful earnestness which, as its meaning was shut from him, was so sweet. (10)
- Such earnestness such solemnity of expression! (4)
- The earnestness of both enforced an effort at a phrased prayer in him. (10)
- The earnestness of this rising generation is most remarkable. (8)
- The stammering earnestness of his voice, those humbly adoring looks! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for earnestness. Perhaps also see a sentence for eunice and ways to use eau-de-cologne in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use earnestness in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.