Use the word earning in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use earning in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for earning.
- A distrust of their earning powers, natural where a sufficiency is guaranteed, together with the knowledge that their fathers did not die, kept them cautious. (8)
- Both were very poor; he, a student, earning the means to complete his education in the university. (9)
- Consider, too, the novel pleasure of earning money by the labour we delight in. (10)
- He ought to be earning his bread. (10)
- Katchen set about earning her money. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for earning. Perhaps also see a sentence for excursion and ways to use eau-de-cologne in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use earning in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.