A sentence using the word earthquake. College students, professors, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use earthquake in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for earthquake.
- Here the applause was like an earthquake. (6)
- I compare it to an earthquake: we lose all our reliance on the solidity of the world. (10)
- It took an upheaval little short of an earthquake to unseat him. (9)
- One day it happened during the progress of an important trial that a sharp shock of earthquake occurred, throwing the whole assembly into confusion. (7)
- These red spectres are born of earthquake, and are more given to shaking thrones than are hostile cannonshot. (10)
- When you are lightning or earthquake, you may have something to reproach yourself for; as it is, be under no alarm. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for earthquake. Perhaps also see a sentence for exit and ways to use eats in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use earthquake in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.