How do you use easiest in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use easiest in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for easiest.
- A good carriage road followed the easiest line of ascent towards this edifice, and reached a gateway. (9)
- It was who could suggest the soundest remedies, or easiest postures. (10)
- Jennings, was the easiest means of atoning for his own neglect. (4)
- Milray having now done her whole duty to Clementina had the easiest mind concerning her. (9)
- She had put off her ball dress and had slipped into the simplest and easiest of breakfast frocks, which was by no means plain. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for easiest. Perhaps also see a sentence for engine and ways to use easier in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use easiest in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.