Sentences using the word eastern. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use eastern in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for eastern.
- An Eastern Queen, thus addressed by her Minister of the treasury, could not have felt greater indignation. (10)
- Artillery, and some bravely-clad horse of the Eastern frontier, possibly Serb, wound up the procession. (10)
- Brescia under the big Eastern hill which throws a cloak on it at sunrise! (10)
- Clara had no weather-eye for the rich Eastern crimson, nor a quiet space within her for the beauty. (10)
- For the sun had risen, and through the Eastern windows came pouring its level and mysterious joy. (8)
- I remember the sun used to come in at the eastern windows full pour, and bathe the air in its warmth. (9)
- Now, at the end of July, despite its northern and eastern aspects, a warm and slumberous air came in between the long-faded lilac linen curtains. (8)
- The liquid darkness of his large eastern eyes cast a light that brought her heart out: she confessed it, and she comforted him. (10)
- The strong old Eastern blood put ruddy flame for the red colour; tawny olive edged from the red; rare vivid yellow, all but amber. (10)
- The whole eastern heaven softened and flushed through diaphanous mists; the west remained a livid mystery. (9)
- Thin Eastern china, good and really beautiful! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for eastern. Perhaps also see a sentence for endure and ways to use ears in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use eastern in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.