Sentence using the word eats. Students, word game players, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use eats in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for eats.
- Cynthy and Frank always sleep at home, and Jombateeste eats with me. (9)
- He eats everything at table, and agrees with everything. (10)
- Now and then she rests her elbows on the table, eats a berry, pouts her lips, and, begins again. (8)
- She eats bekase she is hungry, And drinks bekase she is dry. (6)
- Soames, at its dinner, it eats the meat first. (8)
- This has not fatally affected the captive bear, who rises to his hind legs, and eats peanuts and doughnuts in that position like a fellow-citizen. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for eats. Perhaps also see a sentence for encompassed and ways to use earthy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use eats in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.