Sentence with word ecclesiastical. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use ecclesiastical in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ecclesiastical.
- A resplendent beadle in a cocked hat, and with along staff of authority posed before his own ecclesiastical consciousness in blue and silver. (9)
- Can ecclesiastical casuists decide upon cases of conscience affecting men of the world? (10)
- On the ecclesiastical side he was conscientiously uncompromising, but personally he was as simple-mannered as he was simple-hearted. (9)
- The priest asked me many questions as to the contemptible faith of my fathers, and received my replies with a kind of ecclesiastical titter. (2)
- You speak like a fellow recording the devout observances of a great dame with her minor and superior, ecclesiastical comforters. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ecclesiastical. Perhaps also see a sentence for exactly and ways to use echo in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ecclesiastical in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.